Easy to Use!
Reports and Trends for Google Docs and Classroom allows you to create beautiful reports based on your Google Classroom. Provides an overview of how your students are performing in your class as well as generating charts and graphs so you can analyze long term or recent trends.
In your Google Drive open any Google Doc or create a new one then:
- From the menu go to: add-ons > Reports & Trends for Google Classroom > Generate Reports and a sidebar menu will slide in
- Choose your Google Classroom and click "Get Students"
- A list of your students will be displayed, choose the students you would like to include in the report.
- The report will be created and a link will be provded for you
- That's it! Very easy to use!
Reports and Trends for Google Docs and Classroom apps allows you to:
- Create beautiful reports based on your Google Classroom.
- Mark summary for each student including grade and percentage
- Status column shows the state of each assignment
- NEW - The student has never accessed the assignment.
- TURNED_IN - The assignment has been turned in to the teacher.
- RETURNED - The assignment has been returned to the student.
- UNSUBMITTED - The student chose to un-submit; the assignment.
- Generates charts and graphs so you can analyze long term or recent trends
- More chart options will be added soon.
This add-on does not provide an overall/final grade. It is based on the pedagogy of using the most consistent pieces of evaluations and looking at trends to help determine a final grade. If you are looking for an add-on that calculates final grades then please consider installing GradeBook for Google Sheets and Classroom which can be found here: GradeBook for Google Sheets and Classroom